In collaboration with RMstudy, Xlander Consulting Inc. brings to you the most popular and economically priced Risk Management course in the industry. The course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be a Risk Management specialist.
The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in a really simple language using time tested and proven training methodology. The courseware is presented in such a way that you will find it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This course is also priced very economically making it one of the most cost-effective Risk Management training courses available.
Self Paced – Risk Management Course
Risk management is an important skill that can be applied to a wide variety of projects. In an era of downsizing, consolidation, shrinking budgets, increasing technological sophistication, and shorter development times, risk management can provide valuable insights to help key project personnel plan for risks, alert them of potential risk issues, analyze these issues, and develop, implement, and monitor plans to address the issues long before the issues surface as problems and adversely affect project cost, performance, and schedule.
If you are looking to sharpen your employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this course is meant for you. We assure you that you will find this course useful.
The aim of this course is to help you –
- Understand and use best practices for managing project and operations risks.
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project
- Understand how to create risk response strategies
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Use common risk management terminology
- Pass the PMI-RMP® Certification exam – syllabus is aligned with PMI PMBOK
What is Included?
- Detailed Study guides of all concepts including downloadable PDF version
- 76 High Quality Engaging Videos
- Risk Management Terms and Definitions
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Simulated Practice test
- 20 PMI approved PDUs
- Risk Management certificate at the end of the course